Indoor Active Shooter Detection
Guardian simultaneously detects gunfire and immediately relays this information via floor plan map with shot location, text, e-mail, and other notification pathways to key personnel and building occupants, with no human interpretation required. With security systems integration, the Guardian System calls up surveillance cameras in the incident area, initiates lock-down procedures, sends mass notification alerts to desktops and mobile devices, and provides immediate notification to first responders.
Through its unique hardware design, Guardian can be installed into your existing building infrastructure through flush wall/ceiling mount or surface mount for impenetrable structures. The system configuration is fully scalable to the area of coverage desired.
The Guardian System was built with security systems integration in mind, offering organizations flexible notification options from the smallest school notifying local law enforcement to the largest enterprise customer notifying global security teams immediately of a shooting event.
Guardian removes the “human factor” so that nothing is left to interpretation and costly delays can be avoided.
- Dual Factor Authentication – Zero False Alerts
- Fastest gunshot reporting product available
– Under one second
- Floor plan map of facility with instant shot
- Easily integrated into any network using standard
- Integrated with leading-edge security systems
such as VMS, Access Control, Mass Notification,
Mobile Applications, Digital Radios, and Monitoring Services
- Requires extremely low network bandwidth
– less than 1W power draw
- Fits into standard 4-inch electrical box
- Flush mounted in ceiling or wall
- Surface mount for concrete/brick structures
- Features simulation and training modes
- Made in the U.S.A.